How it works
After a drink, we will equip you (and your passenger) with a life jacket. The Jet Ski instructor will then explain the dos and don’ts while riding a Jet Ski for 2h30, and extra information on how the excursion will take place.
Two choices of direction :
- Monaco : a chance to navigate past the Nice airport, take a break in the ‘Grand Bleu’ just off the ‘Promenade des Anglais’, then exploring the bay of Villefranche and Saint Jean Cap Ferrat where many celebrity properties are located, and ending in front of the port of Monaco, where you will be able to admire the beautiful architecture it has to offer from a unique angle.
- Cannes : start off by routing passed the ‘Baie Des Anges’ with its four pyramidal residences, then to the 'port des milliardaires' where you can expect to see some of the biggest and most impressing yachts in the world from a premium viewpoint, then a break in front of the ‘Monastère de l'Ile Sainte Marguerite’ where a very old jail used to be, and then onto Cannes where you will see the famous ‘Croisette’ and ‘Palais des Festival’.
Once the excursion is up, back to the beach.
- Tours are only available in the morning
- Driver must be 16 years or over
- 1 to 2 people on the Jet Ski
- An ID is required from each driver on the Jet Ski (passenger must be over 16 to be allowed to drive)
- Online purchases are valid for 1 year from date of purchase and are non-refundable
* required fields